Sports break under the surface
Discover the Museum of Wrecks, the museum that holds the secrets of the Baltic Sea. During the sports break weeks, children and their families can both visit exhibitions and learn more about what it’s like to work as a maritime archaeologist. Come and meet the museum’s archaeologist divers! Free admission for children under 18.
Times for “Meet a Maritime Archaeologist” at the Museum of Wrecks:
- Tuesday, 15 February, 13.00.
- Thursday, 17 February, 13.00.
- Wednesday, 23 February, 13.00.
- Friday, 25 February, 13.00.
- Every day, Monday through Sunday, 11.00 and 13.00.
- Tuesday, 8 March, 13.00.
- Thursday, 10 March, 13.00.
The museum’s regular exhibitions will be open as usual. So, for example, you can visit the exhibition about the ship Resande Man, which sank in 1660 outside Landsort in the Stockholm archipelago.