Vrak – Museum of Wrecks follows the guidelines and recommendations of the Swedish authorities concerning Covid-19.
- We have adjusted the café furniture according to government restrictions.
- Our cash registers have plexiglass shields between staff and visitors.
- We have expanded our cleaning routines and frequently clean exposed surfaces and areas throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer is available, and there are several visitor toilets for washing hands.
- A staff member will, of course, stay at home if they have any symptoms. We ask our visitors to respect these guidelines and do the same out of care and respect for each other.
Subject to change
This information is continuously updated and is subject to change.
Have any questions about how the museum is managing Covid-19?
Page last updated: 2022-02-09